Walt Disney World Hotels
When you make hotel reservations in Walt Disney World, you are assured an unforgettable stay. These unique properties are located in the centre of all the Disney magic and feature an array of special Disney benefits.
Why should you book a Walt Disney World hotel? It’s easy!
- Staying on-site allows you to discover the theme parks at your leisure. Explore in the morning, nap in the afternoon and head back out in the evening for dinner and fireworks.
- Each day a different theme park offers extended hours that on-site guests can take advantage of.
- Transportation from resort to the many theme parks is included, plus parking if you are driving.
- Many purchases made in-park can be sent directly to your room, so you don’t need to carry them around with you.
- Optional Meal Plans can be purchased when staying at select Walt Disney World Hotels, eliminating the need to carry cash for every meal.
- The Disney Cast Members are available around the clock to assist with anything you may need.
Many travellers worry that Walt Disney World hotels will be far too expensive for their budget. Recognizing that every vacationer has different needs and budgets, Disney has divided its properties into six distinct categories, with something to suit everyone.
Disney Value Resort Hotels: Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney Moderate Resort Hotels: The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney Deluxe Villas: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Villas, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney Campgrounds: The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Lodge
- Other Select Deluxe Hotels: Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort, Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Call your itravel2000 Travel Expert NOW to book! 1.866.WOW.DEAL (969.3325)