Travellers are often surprised to learn that there are an array of vacation packages in Turkey, beyond the myriad of traditional Motorcoach Tours and Port of Call stops.
For summer 2012, Canadian Charter Company, Air Transat Vacations has put together packages for the exotic destinations of Istanbul, Bodrum, Antalya and Cappadocia. A city packed full of breathtaking attractions and bewitching culture, Istanbul will delight history enthusiasts, culture junkies and anyone who is looking to break free from other, typical vacation destinations. The cities of Bodrum and Antalya are located along the coast of Turkey, near striking sandy beaches and the azure sea. Filled with World-class resorts, watersports opportunities, cafes and boutiques, these cities are ideal for a European beach vacation. Cappadocia is an enticing region, filled with underground cities and rock churches. Its most famous attraction is the fairy chimneys that dot most of its pink-hued valleys. Packages available with Air Transat Vacations include:
- Istanbul City Packages: 8 nights to explore the city of Istanbul on your own.
- Istanbul & Its Highlights: 3 sightseeing tours are included in your 8 nights package, to be used at your leisure.
- Antalya & Istanbul: 5 nights in the premiere resort area of Antalya combined with 2 nights in the alluring city of Istanbul.
- Glimpse of Turkey: 7 night tour with stops in Istanbul, Bolu, Cappadocia and Antalya.
- Istanbul & Cappadocia: 4 nights in Istanbul, 1night in Bolu, 2 nights in Cappadocia plus a tour of Ankara, the country’s capital city.
- Bodrum & Istanbul: 5 nights in the seaside town of Bodrum and 2 nights in the metropolis of Istanbul.
- Essential Turkey: 14 night tour including overnight stops in Istanbul, Bolu, Cappadocia, Antalya, Pamukkale, Selcuk, Kucukkuyu and Canakkale.
Turkey vacation packages with Air Transat Vacations include airfare from Canada (select departure cities) as well your hotel stay in Istanbul, Bodrum, Antalya and Cappadocia. Transfers to and from the airport are also included, and in many cases so is a daily breakfast. It is important to note that Air Transat Vacations is a Charter Company and as such they do not operate these packages year-round, but rather in the summer only. Departures are not available daily, typically just once a week, so flexibility in your travel dates may be needed to take advantage of these very affordable Turkey vacation packages.
Speak with our Travel Experts about these Turkey vacation packages, and other options for vacationing in this fascinating bi-continental country.
Call your itravel2000 Travel Expert NOW to book! 1.866.WOW.DEAL (969.3325)