You’re mesmerized by its colorful and exciting culture and cannot wait to visit. Now all you need to do is find the ideal hotel reservations in Turkey, something that will allow you to full immerse yourself in this distinctive country.
Lodgings can be found throughout the country, in metropolises, villages and seaside towns. Here is an overview of what awaits you in three of Turkey’s most popular destinations:
- Istanbul is the country’s most stimulating city, with masses of locals and tourists crammed into its ancient winding streets. The accommodations in Istanbul are like those in any other large European city. Modern, sumptuous 5stars, comfortable middle-of-the-road 3stars and basic 1stars are scattered throughout the city’s main tourist areas. Additionally, many aparthotels and boutique hotels can be found here.
- Did you know that in 2011 Antalya was one of the most visited cities in the World? Located on the Mediterranean coast, in Southwestern Turkey, it is the country’s premiere resort destination. The bulk of hotels here are 4 and 5star seaside resorts, similar to what you may find in the Islands of the Caribbean. Beautiful pools, stunning beaches, watersports centres, delectable on-site restaurants, serene spas and more are readily available in most properties. The vast majority of Antalya’s resorts offer all inclusive options, a concept that is not often found in the accommodations of Europe.
- The accommodations in Cappadocia are perhaps the most unique in all of Turkey. The area is known for its underground cities and buildings carved out of volcanic rock deposits. It is in Cappadocia that travellers can spend the night in one of these carved out buildings. Restored and converted to comfortable hotel accommodations, a Cappadocia cave hotel provides a one-of-a-kind hotel experience.
To experience the ultimate in hotel luxury, speak with our Travel Experts about the Hotels in Turkey from the Tapestry Collection. The Tapestry Collection is a United Kingdom based sister company to itravel2000 that provides three distinctive resorts in Turkey. These resorts include:
- Oasis Hotel: This petite 4star boutique hotel caters to adults-only in the low tourist season and families in the latter half of May, July and August. Local stone and antique marble has been used to transform this hotel into a first-class property, a 5-minute walk from the centre of Kalkan.
- Asfiya Hotel: Centered around a lush garden and refreshing pool, this small 4.5star resort complex offers travellers tasteful and spacious suites. It is located a 10-minute walk from Kalkan Old Town and a 15-minute walk to the Harbor.
- Likya Residence & Spa: A new 4.5star property on the shores of the Mediterranean. Its spacious suites, deluxe guestrooms and pool deck offer panoramic views of the sea and towards Kalkan marina.
Call your itravel2000 Travel Expert NOW to book! 1.866.WOW.DEAL (969.3325)