Republic of Ireland Hotels
The Republic of Ireland has a wonderful array of accommodations. Choose the more mainstream option of a hotel, or venture a little off the beaten path and stay in a historic home, an Irish home B&B or even a pub! No matter what you are looking for you are assured to find affordable Ireland accommodations.
Not sure what you are looking for? Here is a quick look at what you can expect to find in the Republic of Ireland:
- Hotels: Provides a variety of rooms to rent, and usually has both a restaurant and bar on-site.
- Irish Home B&Bs: A comfortable bed and a fantastic breakfast in a private home.
- Historic House: Private homes with architectural significance where you can rent a room. In some cases the entire home may be rented.
- Pub or restaurant with accommodation: The pub or restaurant occupies the majority of the building and rooms are offered above or behind. Breakfast is normally included.
- Self catering: House, cottage or an apartment with most major household appliances. Typically available on a weekly basis.
- Guesthouse: Buildings with seven or more rooms to rent. Breakfast and dinner are usually offered, and sometimes lunch.
- Hostel: Most often shared accommodations with bunk beds. On occasion family rooms and private rooms are available.
Wanting travellers to rest at ease, knowing they have selected quality-lodging alternatives is very important to the Republic of Ireland Tourist Board (officially known as Failte Ireland). That is why they have a strict assessment process in place, a process that has them assessing over five thousand of the accommodations in the Republic of Ireland each year. Any property that has been evaluated proudly displays a shamrock, which means travellers will receive warm and friendly service and a quality guarantee in cleanliness, safety, security and comfort.
All of the reviewed accommodations are subject to a star-rating system as well. In the Republic of Ireland there are four levels to the star-rating system:
- 5-star: Exceptional and among the best available.
- 4-star: Excellent and consistently achieves high quality levels.
- 3-star: Good to very good quality facilities and services.
- Approved: Acceptable and meets customers’ minimum requirements.
Don’t worry if you’ve selected a lower star-rated property. All of the accommodations reviewed provide high quality, a lower star-rating means a property may not have the amenities required for a higher rating.
Call your itravel2000 Travel Expert NOW to book! 1.866.WOW.DEAL (969.3325)