|Hotel Star Rating:|
* Required Fields
Join Our Team
itravel2000 offers outgoing and energetic individuals the opportunity to become part of Canada's most progressive and dynamic travel team.
Positions Currently Available
We are searching for the best in the industry of Travel. If you have a proven sales record, have delivered exceptional results and love to travel, send your resume to itravel2000. We are currently hiring for professionals for the following positions:
4) Bi-lingual Call Quality Analyst
The Call Quality Analyst is responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of customer calls and administering the call quality section of monthly performance targets.
Key Results and Activities:
- Ensure minimum monthly observations for the Call Quality Assurance program are completed.
- Provide results and key coaching points to Sales Managers on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise closely with Sales and Customer Service management to ensure widespread training issues are identified.
- Maintain wav. files of monitored calls by agent for easy reference.
- Submit monthly results on a timely basis.
Specialized skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French – written and oral
- Customer advocate – continually champion the benefits of providing the highest level of customer service
- Ability to multi-task, maintain focus and work independently
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of call centre experience in a senior role (team leader, quality monitor etc)
- Advanced Performance Management Program (APMP) experience would be a strong asset
- Travel industry experience would be an asset
- Experience creating/working with Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment devoting high energy to meet pressing deadlines.
- Office environment with basic computer skills required (Outlook, Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this progressive opportunity please send your resume to:
2350 Matheson Blvd East
Fax: (905) 238-6177